Monday, 16 May 2011

My first Meal Planning Monday

I've been following At Home With Mrs M for a while now, and always enjoy seeing her meal planning monday posts - this week I thought I'd join in for myself.

Week commencing 16th May:
Monday - Spag Bol
Tuesday - Stir Fry
Wednesday - Date Night - eating out
Thursday - Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Stew
Friday - undecided
Saturday - Sweet potato and chilli soup
Sunday - Roast Chicken, cauliflower cheese, green beans, roast potatoes

I'm a volunteer at the opening of The Hepworth Wakefield this weekend, I'm not sure if I'll be on a shift starting early or late on either of the days - or even what I'll be doing yet!   If I'm a late starting shift then I'm hoping to go on another date on Friday, if I'm in early then I'll be stopping in.

If I'm able to I'm hoping to crack out some baking on the Saturday night, and hotfoot it to Bingley on Sunday to drop off - I've mentioned it before, but there's a Charity Cake sale on for the MS Society in Bingley - more details here.  If it's not possible for me to make it then I'll be making a donation instead.

4 comments:

  1. The chorizo stew sounds lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's really easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in! Another one loving the sound of chorizo stew (and date night!)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)