Sunday, 29 May 2011

National Vegetarian Week (NVW) Recommended Recipe

This recommendation came from @jayneydodge and if I'm honest takes me right out of my comfort zone.

Sesame Baked Tofu

I'll let you into a little secret - I've never tried tofu.

Are you shocked?

It's just never appealed really, and because I don't know how to cook it, I've never used it.

I don't even know where abouts in the supermarket to get it!  I'd love to do this recipe because I know I like all the other ingredients, so I need to break free of my meat eater constraints and buy me some tofu!

Thanks Jayne for this recommendation!

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried it either, wouldn't mind at some point though! I also have no idea where this would be in a supermarket - I don't even know what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's white and I'm told it's in the fridges! I still haven't actually seen it in a supermarket though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you found some. Chinese supermarkets and health food stores usually have it - for future ref obvs; we may have missed the tofu boat today...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)