Monday, 18 July 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Well I'm just about in a routine in the new flat this week, so a meal plan is a must.

Monday - chicken stir fry with leftovers from yesterday's roast chicken
Tuesday - flatmate's bolognese
Wednesday - Swillington Farm sausages and mash with Rich
Thursday - Spicy tomato pasta
Friday - Carvery with Rich - meeting the new inlaws - argh scary!
Saturday - Eating out as part of friend's hen do
Sunday - more than likely any carbs I can lay my hands on....





Last week I had spicy bean chilli, very similar to one I made a few weeks ago, but a cheaper version using one can of mixed beans rather than lots of different beans. I'll definitely make this again.

I also had some borscht, I made a big pot of it and did enough to feed me and Sarah, and also to put a couple of portions in the freezer.

On one of my evenings with Rich we had a big pizza, some cous cous and salad leaves, the pizza was so big we could both take some slices to work with us for a naughty midweek lunch.  My work colleagues were shocked....

Check out the other Meal Planning Monday posts from Mrs M's post and links to the others.

1 comment:

  1. This all sounds lovely :) Good luck meeting the in laws! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)