Monday, 1 August 2011

Meal Planning Monday

It's that time of the week again...  I still don't feel in a proper routine after moving to the new flat, even though I've been here a full month.  I'd planned to do food shopping on a Saturday morning at Leeds Market, but it just hasn't happened.

Last week then...


Monday -  Pizza Express (I had an American pizza)
Wednesday - Carvery with the inlaws
Thursday - "Budget" Salmon fishcakes, corn on the cob, potato salad shop bought fishcakes
Friday - Whatever the P-Units feed me herb crusted haddock, sweet potato wedges
Saturday - CAKE - it's Clandestine Cake Club - and also borscht
Sunday - I'll be at the rugby with Rich, who knows what we'll eat! fish & chips

Not a great week foodwise, I only actually cooked from scratch on one night - not good enough is it.






I'm going to try and do better this week, but I haven't started well, with a food fail.


Right, week commencing 1st August....

Monday - Disgusting green pepper stir fry :(
Tuesday - "Budget" salmon fish cakes
Wednesday - Bangers & mash with Rich
Thursday - Prawn linguine
Saturday - Parents 30th wedding anniversary meal out 
Sunday - whatever I can find in parents freezer

Check Mrs M's blog for her meal plan and all the other ones for this week!




1 comment:

  1. Haha, love your honesty! I fancy fishcakes, maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)