Monday, 15 August 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Last week was a nightmare of being everywhere and having no real plan.  This week is going to be more ordered.

I hope.

Monday - Golden roasted vegetable rice
Tuesday - Prawn stir fry
Wednesday - out with JuJu and Katie - liquid tea....
Thursday - Italian Style Stuffed Aubergines
Friday - BBQ food
Saturday - chicken parmigiana
Sunday - Smoked Haddock Chowder


I've just done an online shop to get everything apart from Saturday's food, and a few storecupboard bits that I'm missing.  I do enjoy going to the supermarket, but when I'm as busy as I have been the past few weeks I'm just not getting time to go food shopping for when I'm at the flat.  That's the trouble between dividing my time between two homes, and worse still on weeks where I'm dogsitting so at three places in one week...

What are you cooking this week?