Monday, 12 September 2011

Meal Planning Monday

It's been a while since I've been organised enough to get one of these done... I need to improve....

Monday - Bangers and Mash
Tuesday - Leftover Borscht then out to Bettakultcha
Wednesday - visit to the gym then Salmon and Salad
Thursday - Tapas, with my cousin in Huddersfield
Friday - gym then salmon fishcakes and salad, using the left over mash from tonight and other salmon fillet
Saturday - a curry of some sort
Sunday - Either chicken or pork, undecided as yet

What are you having this week?

Any tips on what to do with my salmon for Wednesday night?  I was thinking a teryaki style thing?

My Saturday night curry I'm thinking a Cauliflower curry but it's subject to change!

You can find all the other blog entries for this week over on Mrs M's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm this all sounds great!

    I've never made teriyaki (I really should though, I enjoy it whenever I eat it out). I'm a huge fan of mustard with salmon - just spread on top, squeeze over some lemon and roast until just done through.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)