Monday, 17 October 2011

Meal Planning Monday

It's that time of the week again....

Monday      - Leftover butternut squash curry
Tuesday      - stir fry
Wednesday - All you can eat chinese buffet for friend's birthday
Thursday     - Parents for tea
Friday          - Leek and Potato soup using parents homegrown potatoes
Saturday      - Spanish chicken stew
Sunday        - unsure yet, pasta and pesto if I don't get anything more exciting

Catch up with all the other Meal Planning Monday entries over on Mrs M's blog.

3 comments:

  1. I'm liking the look of that butternut squash curry. I made one from BBC Good Food last week but it was quite a bit more involved (although lovely). That looks a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was incredibly easy, although I felt a bit bad for cheating and using a paste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, all looks scrummy - I love leek and potato soup!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)