Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup

This is a tasty, and very healthy soup.

Ingredients
1 butternut squash
2 red peppers
1 onion
2 cloves garlic
750 ml veg stock
salt & pepper

Method
Chop the squash and peppers into chunks and roast for 25 mins.


Chop the onions and garlic then cook over a low heat until the onions are soft.

When the squash and peppers are done add them to the pan, let them cook off for 2 minutes then add 750ml of vegetable stock.


Blend and serve.


So easy...




2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, definitely one of my favourite soup combinations! I do a version where I stir through some cream cheese as well to make it extra luxurious - scrummy!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I need to get back onto my soup making....

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)