Monday, 21 November 2011

Meal Planning Monday


I haven't been much use at meal planning this last couple of weeks, with being here there and everywhere.  I'm going to try and do better this week.

Monday - Pasta and Pesto with garlic bread (all shop bought, bad, bad Rachel)
Tuesday - Fajitas
Wednesday - Stir Fry
Thursday - samples at the Yelp event
Friday - fish, either fishcakes or a smoked haddock risotto
Saturday - Thanksgiving buffet at Katie's
Sunday - Sunday dinner, will be upto the chef what meat etc we have!

What are you eating this week?  I need to take an offering for the Thanksgiving meal, so I'll be doing research tonight - if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

You can check out all the other meal planners over on Mrs M's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, your Saturday buffet sounds exciting - I've never had a real Thanksgiving meal so will be really interested to hear about that.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)