Monday, 7 November 2011

My Dish Nostalgic Recipe Competition


My Dish, the recipe sharing social network..... have launched a new competition today - Nostalgic Recipe, you can find out more at http://www.mydish.co.uk/nostalgic. The competition prize is £100 of M&S vouchers, which I wouldn't mind myself.

My choice is fish fingers....  Fish, breadcrumbs, vinegar, tomato sauce, Captain Birdseye.  Mmmmmmmmmm.

Although, I do have to admit, I wouldn't eat Birdseye fish fingers as a child, I only liked the cheapest possible ones that didn't taste fishy in any way.  As a grown up I can now love fish, but nothing is better for a hangover than a cheap fish finger sandwich.

My second choice would be corned beef hash.  Only my Mum's corned beef hash, nobody else's tastes the same.

Go ahead and enter the competition, then let me know what you picked!

2 comments:

  1. My Grandma made a beautiful steak pie with tinned steak. It was fantastic just baked with gravy and potatoes and veg, and great cold the next day. I still love home made tinned steak pie but I can still remember the taste and the memory of my Grandma's pie. I used to go in the school summer holidays and stay for 3 weeks. (55ish yrs ago)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish finger sandwich! Now why didn't I think of that. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)