Thursday, 15 December 2011

Tea and Cake at Christmas

I was asked to write a blog post for a campaign currently running for Twinings, talking about tea and cake at Christmas.

I'm a big tea fan, although rarely get to drink anything more exotic than Tetley, but if I fancy something a little delicate and special then I always pick up a Twinings box to try.  I drink more tea in winter, and certainly eat more cake in winter too, particularly around Christmas when I give up the pretence of dieting for a few weeks and eat and drink anything I like.





Twinings have a selection of Christmas tea gifts in their tea shop.

I love the willow baskets that house all the goodies in the hampers.  If I was picking one as a gift I'd pick the Christmas Spice Hamper which contains two teas- one being the mulled spice tea, some chocolates, a Christmas pudding and two candles.



If, like me, you don't have the budget for a hamper then the Mulled Spice Tea Caddy might be of interest.  I love the warmth and spices of mulled wine, so would love to try a mulled spice tea.  I love the presentation of the caddy too.


Would you try the Mulled Spice Tea?


All photographs courtesy of twinings.co.uk