Saturday, 7 January 2012

Dukan day 4

People didn't lie, day 4 has been much easier. Especially because I hopped on the scales and saw 4ib weightloss!

Today I've been a bit poor for food, I stopped in bed till silly o clock this afternoon, reading and excel working.

Brunch: Worcestershire sauce scrambled eggs & cinnamon oatbran galette (slightly charred...) with a dollop of quark.

Snacks: 4 slices of turkey

Tea: large minted turkey steak, 1 gherkin, 1 dollop of quark

Drinks: 3 x pint of tea w/skimmed milk, 4 glasses diet coke. I need to drink plain water for the evening.

3 comments:

  1. Your food looks yummy :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, 4lbs is an amazing loss! Well done you for sticking to it.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)