I missed breakfast this morning but have had my three meals with a little bit of supper earlier.
- Lunch: chicken pieces and quark
- Snacks: 1 pickled onion, 4 crab sticks
- Tea: 1 chicken breast wrapped in three turkey rashers with some fresh thyme between the turkey and the chicken, prawns, cottage cheese, 4 slices of gherkin, 1 pickled onion. My turkey rashers were rather well done, it seems they don't taste as good crispy as bacon does.
- Drinks: 4xcups of tea, skimmed milk, 1.5L water, 1.5 pints of diet coke, 1 bottle of sugar free fanta, 1xoptions hot chocolate
- Supper: 1.5 tbsp oatbran mixed into fat free yoghurt
I think I've done 20 minutes walking, but it was over two sessions - I'm not sure if that matters?
Anyway, I have a confession to make....
Forgive me readers, for I have sinned. Today when clearing up after tea I was scooping leftover mash out of the pan, without thinking I shoved the spoon with the remnants of mash into my mouth. I had a brief thought about spitting it out, but it seemed such a terrible waste of mashed potato to do such a thing...
To repent this sin I will eat 4 crabsticks tomorrow.
(After having a few I've come to realise that crabsticks are vile, I'm desperately trying to use up the pack I bought).
I am planning to have a go at the oatbran cookies tomorrow night, I never got round to making them.