Sunday, 29 April 2012

Blog Love - 1

As I'm at a bit of a loss with what to write about at the moment, cooking and food not really setting my world on fire at the moment, I thought I'd do a few posts sharing with you the blogs that I like to read.



First up is The Pursuit of Domestic Goddess-ness written by the lovely Claire, who you can find on Twitter as @littlepatts.

Claire's an excellent baker, and far more patient with decorating that me - I love the baking side but get bored easily with the decorating side - hence why my favourite cake to bake is always a no fuss loaf cake!

This is Claire's second blog, she also writes another called Breadsticklers which is all about eating out in Leeds.  I love her honest and warm reviews on that blog too.

1 comment:

  1. Aw thank you lovely! What a lovely surprise to read this on your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)