Monday, 2 April 2012

Meal Planning Monday

It's been a while since I've done one of these, but here I go...

Monday - Tinned tuna fishcakes
Tuesday - Chicken and Pea rissotto
Wednesday - Chilli
Thursday - Fajitas
Friday - Curry
Saturday - Freezer Forage
Sunday - Roast lamb, potatoes and veg or Moroccan Lamb with couscous

Phil's on call this coming weekend so I could end up cooking the lamb and then we'll eat it on Monday instead if he's called out and won't be back for tea.

What are you planning on eating over the Easter weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of all of this! Esp Freezer Forage - love a good bit of foraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to use it as an excuse to eat something completely random, reminiscent of student days :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)