Monday, 16 April 2012

Meal Planning Monday

I'm still not feeling like eating meat, so it'll be a veggie week for me but Phil can have meat added to his meals if he wants.  Phil will be on call all week so I'm trying to make it an easy cooking week and will force myself to cook, even if he's not in.  Usually I end up having toast if there's just me to cook for - seems pointless cooking for just me.

I didn't feel very well when we got in so Phil rose to the challenge and gallantly cooked for me, even though he's on call and should be resting himself!

Monday - jacket potatoes with cheese and beans, cooked by Phil
Tuesday - spicy tomato spaghetti with mushrooms
Wednesday - pitta bread pizzas and salad
Thursday - pasta and pesto
Friday - eating out, blogger event at a new restaurant in Leeds
Saturday - herb crusted fish and savoury rice
Sunday - vegetable lasagna

What are you eating this week?

Check Mrs M's blog for the other entries.


2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of pitta bread pizzas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baked potato! So versatile

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)