Thursday, 26 April 2012

Recently

I haven't eaten anything all that exciting recently.  If you follow me on twitter you'll have seen my announcement on my other blog.  Being pregnant seems to have sapped my passion for food.  Food has now become fuel, and somewhat of an inconvenience.  I've gone off meat and fish, so eating vegetarian meals - although I've found I can stomach sausages and bacon when faced with them - I just don't fancy them - chicken, on the other hand, I just don't want to even try with.

I've felt so tired and sick on an evening that Phil's taken over the cooking - it's Come Dine With Phil round these parts nowadays.

He's doing a cracking job of catering to my every whim - cooking, cleaning, washing up and being general dogsbody.  When all I want is a Solero off he dashes to get me one.  The man needs a medal, or a sainthood for putting up with me and my rages and tears.

This evening he whipped up some gorgeous Stuffed Mushrooms which I wolfed down - can't wait for him to do these again!



I finished off the meal with a Solero in bed.  I can think of nothing better than a Solero in bed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments :)