Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Meal Planning Monday (on a Tuesday)

It's Monday, and Monday means Meal Plan time.  We normally do our weekly shop at the beginning of the week, but I think we can wait till Thursday to go - or I may treat myself to an online shop.

Monday - Tortelini in a quark, tomato and herb sauce, green salad leaves, chicken goujons
Tuesday - fridge forage - jacket potato, left over roast veg, quark & edam cheese
Wednesday - freezer forage
Thursday - Tomato soup & fish finger sandwiches
Friday - kids choice - meat, broccoli, peas, potatoes, gravy
Saturday - Day out (Seaside/Leeds for Red Hot Buffet)  kids choice - warm chicken salad
Sunday - Tarka Dal

I haven't made the Tarka Dal before, I know it's something that I'll like but not sure Phil will - it might end up being the one and only time it gets made!

I'm also going to have a go at making some breakfast bran muffins this week (except mine will be buns because I don't have a muffin tin).

As usual you can link up with the other meal planners on Mrs M's blog.


3 comments:

  1. Mmm i had a jacket tonight, was perfect as its so warm today. Is red hot buffet nice? I really want to go, especially as i'm pregnant and can eat like a horse! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been to red hot once, and quite enjoyed it - although the choice is utterly baffling. The blue icecream sent me hyper too! I'm hoping for no rain on Saturday so we can go to the seaside though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha fridge and freezer forage - love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)