Monday, 11 June 2012

Meal Planning Monday

It's that time again, last week flew by!   For the first time in a long time we stuck to the meal plan from last week.


This week on the menu is:

Monday - Goujons (chicken for Phil, fish for me) and salad
Tuesday - Pasta and pesto, crusty bread
Wednesday - Sausage, mash & beans (I might eat out)
Thursday - Mushroom risotto
Friday - Pitta bread pizzas, potato wedges, salad
Saturday -  Cottage pie & peas
Sunday - Roast pork, dauphinoise potatoes, veg

I'll be having salad and lots of fruit for lunch.  I seem to be hungry all the time at the moment, especially at work.  I've only gained 3Ib's up to being 19 weeks - I hope this isn't signifying the start of extreme weight gain for me!  I was big enough as it was!

As always you can find the other meal plans on Mrs M's blog.