Wednesday, 27 June 2012

York Clandestine Cake Club - As good as chocolate event

Yesterday was my first event as an organiser for Clandestine Cake Club.  I was feeling the pressure and quite hot and bothered, but managed to get through the event unscathed - albeit with a speech that wasn't so great, but public speaking isn't really my call in life!

There were some absolutely fantastic cakes and I met some lovely people.  I'm looking forward to the next one already.













There was a fantastic selection of cakes and some great flavours.

I love how far Clandestine Cake Club has come over the last 18 months, from 12 of us in an office space in Leeds to clubs all over this country, and a spattering of clubs forming abroad too.  Lynn has worked so hard on the club and is a true inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Really hope to be around for the next one! Lovely people + lovely cake + lovely York sounds like a fantastic combination!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments :)