Thursday, 5 July 2012

Sweet Bitesize Bakes Swap

In celebration of Sarah's cookbook Bake me I'm yours: Sweet Bitesize Bakes, coming out a swap was organised.  I needed to make and send mine at the weekend, but after baking a cake and then attending a wedding I was feeling pretty tired.  So I decided to make some little biscuits.



I did jazz the second batch up a bit with some sprinkles, and rolled them a little thinner, then boxed up ten with some pink tissue paper and a disposable tupperware box and off I toddled to the post office on Monday.

You can imagine my mortification when my parcel arrived and I opened it to find these beauties...






About a million times more professional than mine, and with a million percent more effort put in than mine....

I really hope Sadia wins the competition, she certainly deserves to with these wonderful mini cakes!