Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Chiquito - Breakfast Menu

I was sent a voucher to review the new breakfast menu at Chiquito's months ago, I finally got round to using it on our way to Wales a couple of weeks ago.

If I'm honest I wasn't really expecting it to be up to much, but I was proven wrong.

I had the Mexican Ranch Eggs and Phil had the Breakfast Feast.

My ranch eggs were spicy, but not so much that I couldn't eat it.  This would be a complete hangover cure for me, I'll have to make my own version next time I've hit the wine train too hard.



Phil enjoyed his breakfast, the only thing he'd change would be to have a bigger portion of beans!


Daisy was made a fuss of, and I was pleased that we were asked if we'd like a plate for her when our food came out.  She chomped on some of Phil's breakfast, and would have given mine a go if I'd let her - slightly too hot for her delicate tastebuds just yet!

The service was quick, efficient and very friendly. We were made to feel welcome but not overly mithered by our waitress  (one of my pet hates, being too fussed over while I'm trying to eat).

I also quite liked the beer bottle chandelier!  Sadly I don't think it will go in our dining room....