How are we back to Monday again!
On our meal planner this week:
- M - ham and vegetable pasta, in tomato sauce, using the gluten free pasta I've been sent to review
- T - jacket potatoes and beans
- W - slow cooker beef stew, mash and vegetables
- Th - meat (whatever looks appetising at Aldi this week) and savoury rice - rice cooked in vegetable stock with peas, sweetcorn, mushrooms and peppers (peppers for me only)
- F - fish fingers, beans, wedges for everyone else, mushroom risotto for me
- Sa - tuna pasta bake, garlic bread for everyone else, salad for me
- Su - mince, veg and mash
We didn't do badly at following our meal plan last week, although I forgot to get the beef for the stew on Sunday - oops. Saturday I very nearly caved and demanded a chinese takeaway, but Phil being supportive ignored my unsubtle hinting about getting a takeaway and we had some lovely gammon again.
I lost 5ib at my first fat club weigh in, hoping to get my half a stone award this week!
Linking up, as usual, with Mrs M and her meal planning army.