Tuesday, 14 June 2016

The End

I laid in bed last night mulling this over and decided if I still felt the same way in the light of day then my decision was made.

I've been struggling to commit to this blog since I had my children, particularly so this year.  Family life means I rarely have time to work on recipes, I'm not as adventurous as I was five years ago. Now I have five other people's likes and dislikes to consider, catering for a family doesn't make me feel very creative. I don't have the same passion for cooking that I once did.

Blogging is a different kettle of fish since I started this blog all those years ago. I'll admit I haven't kept up, and I feel left behind.

In my twenties I spent a large amount of my free time reading blogs, working on mine, going to events etc - I just don't get to do that now.

So I'll say thank you to those that have read my little blog over the years, who have helped me create recipes, contributed to the blog and gone to events for me. It's been very appreciated.

I'll be closing my blog Twitter account, but I'll be tweeting over at my personal account @rachcolours.

Thank you, and Goodbye.


The End.